Secured Mail, part of The Delivery Group is rallying round to support their General Manager, Warren Symonds as he embarks on an epic journey in the Tour de Force.
As Warren gears up to undertake his challenge he does so with the distinctive Secured Mail orange on his jersey. Warren commented, “This is an incredible personal challenge and something I am very passionate about. To have the huge support and encouragement from the whole Secured Mail team has been very humbling. It’ll be a proud moment to don my Secured Mail jersey.”
The Tour de Force brings together cyclists in their peak fitness to undertake the Tour de France route in a grueling three week journey from Dusseldorf to Paris. The Tour aims to raise funds for the William Wates Memorial Trust, helping to support the UK’s most disadvantaged young.
In light of this epic challenge Secured Mail are inspiring all employees to get active with their launch of the cycle to work initiative, encouraging everyone to take part in a little peddle power of their own.
“We’re hugely proud to sponsor Warren as he sets off to achieve his ambition, he has inspired the whole team to get active. His dedication to prepare for this has been a force in itself. We wish him great success”. Mark Bigley CEO, Secured Mail.
The Tour de Force begins on 24th June – 16th July.
For live tracking every day log onto Tour de Force
Tour de Force Route:
• Stage 1: Sat 24th Dusseldorf loop. 13km.
• Stage 2: Sun 25th Dusseldorf toLiege. 202km.
• Stage 3: Mon 26th Verviers to Longwy. 202km.
• Stage 4: Tues 27th Mordorf Les Bains to Vittel. 203km.
• Stage 5: Weds 28th Vittel to La Planche des Belles Filles. 160km.
• Stage 6: Thurs 29th Vesoul to Troyes. 216km.
• Stage 7: Fri 30th Troyes to Nuits St Georges. 214km.
• Stage 8: Sat 1st Dole to Les Rousses. 187km.
• Stage 9: Sun 2nd Nantua to Chambery. 181km.
• REST DAY. Mon 3rd
• Stage 10: Tues 4th Perigueux to Bergerac. 178km.
• Stage 11: Weds 5th July . Eymet to Pau. 202km.
• Stage 12: Thurs 6th Pau to Peyragudes. 214km.
• Stage 13: Fri 7th Saint Girons to Foix. 100km.
• Stage 14: Sat 8th Blagnac to Rodez. 181km.
• Stage 15: Sun 9th Laissac to Puy en Velay. 189km.
• REST DAY: Mon 10th
• Stage 16:Tues 11th Puy en Velay to Romans sur Isere. 165km.
• Stage 17: Weds 12th La Mure to Serre Chevalier. 183km.
• Stage 18: Thurs 13th Briancon to Izoard. 178km.
• Stage 19: Fri 14th Embrun to Salon de Provence. 220km.
• Stage 20: Sat 15th Marseille loop. 23km. & TGV to Paris.
• Stage 21: Sun 16th Montgeron to Paris. 100km ish .
"Acrobat Marketing Solutions have worked closely with Secured Mail for over 5 years"