Secured Mail working alongside Royal Mail are supporting businesses looking to increase their direct mail by offering exclusive incentive rewards with the Scheme for Growth – a new industry first!
In a nutshell, the Scheme will support your direct mail campaigns with postage credits of between 2.5p – 10.5p per item as a credit against your future mailings if you plan to post at least 250,000 incremental mailing items over a 12 month period.
The Scheme launches on the 29th April 2016 with a limited promotional pot available, meaning first come, first served so act fast to ensure you are rewarded for your success. This is a great opportunity to increase advertising volumes, Drive new initiatives or simply increase communications with your current customers, Secured Mail working with Royal Mail can help you achieve more mail at a reduced cost.
What is the Scheme for Growth?
A postage credit scheme which will lower prices for Secured Mail customers who use mail to advertise.
The scheme is designed to help you test new markets and marketing approaches or add to your existing campaign with a new mailing, teaser or follow-up mailing. The scheme rewards senders that grow their advertising mail volumes over a 12 month period.
Why Should I Apply?
Did you know…Adding mail to your marketing mix is a powerful, cost effective tool to get more revenue from your current customers, reactivate your previous customers and grow your business?
As a result of receiving mail
- 92% of people are driven to online or digital activity
- 87% are influenced to make a purchase online
- 54% engaged in social media
How can you use mail to grow your business?
- Send information of new launches to your customers
- Target new customers to grow your customer base
- Mail catalogues to your customers
- Mail exclusive offers to your best customers
- Entice previous customers with special offers
- Mail customers to stop them going to the competition
Frequently asked Questions
What are the benefits?
- The Scheme for Growth is to encourage the use of direct mail at lower prices so you get a better return on your marketing investment.
- The scheme offers credits to advertisers of between 2.5p-10.5p per item on all incremental advertising mail posted during a 12 month period.
Who is eligible?
- You are eligible to apply for the scheme if you are an advertising customer and intend to post at least 250,000 incremental mail items in the 12 month incentive period from 29th April 2016.
- The incremental mail can be Letter or Large Letter.
- The incremental mail has to be posted using Mailmark. Customers who are not yet using Mailmark are still eligible to apply for the scheme providing they commit to using Mailmark from the 1st November 2016.
How do I apply?
The Scheme has officially launched so you can apply today!
You can start mailing your incremental volumes from 29th April 2016.
To apply contact your Secured Mail Account Manager for an application form.
How are postage credits calculated and how can I redeem them?
- Once you have sent your mailing, you will be required to send information on the volume of incremental items posted as a result of your campaign and date of posting.
- Postage credit depends on the mailing format, item format and weight.
- If you reach your anticipated volume increase above the agreed baseline then you’ll be issued a credit. It is advised you review your volumes 6 months into the scheme and provide updates if the volume has changed from the original agreed increase.
- Within 6 months of the end date of your 12 month period, you need to complete a Postage Credit Application detailing each of your new incremental postings. You’ll then receive your credits after verification to use within 12 months.
How do I find out more?
- Contact your Secured Mail Account Manager or call 0870 41 41 600 for more information or assistance.